Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://Zuwau.com website and the Zuwau App mobile application (the "Service") operated by Beatsy Computing ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. Zuwau Free trial version. You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Subscription. We give a 30 days trial version which then can be upgraded to any of our packages upon payment of subscription fee.
2. Subscriptions Billing. Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in according to your subscription either monthly, quarterly or annually on a recurring basic
3. Content. Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the content you put on line and Beatsy Computing wont be answerable to any breach of content either by copyrights or any other violations.
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Beatsy Computing. Beatsy Computing has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Beatsy Computing shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Beatsy Computing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Beatsy Computing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12 May 2018.
1. Your name and gender
2. Contact and demographic information including social links
3. Academics information
4. Career details such as experience
5. Latest work and project done by you
6. Other relevant information
We require this information to create a unique customized website for you. The information is also used to create your CV with our online CV Creator. We particularly use your information for the following reasons:
1. Creating your website.
2. Creating your CV with our online CV Creator.
3. Inform you if any opportunity arises aligning with your qualifications. We may send job openings to your inbox.
4. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
5. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
6. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.